Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am joining six by the bay for Thankful Thursday :)

Today I am thankful for:


  • Finding my way back to blogging
  • My amazing friends and the wonderful day we shared together today
  • Well behaved and beautiful children... Loo was dragged out shopping and made to sit for a long lunch in a restaurant and was so well behaved, like she always is.....proud Mumma
  • Having my husband home for the afternoon/evening after 3 days of double shifts where Woodi was gone from 5:30 am until anywhere up to 10:30pm
  • Feeling better after 2 weeks of the most dreadful flu
  • Being able to spend a little on myself today and treating Loo and I to a yummy lunch
  • The beautiful smiles, big hugs and kisses all of my girls always bless me with after a day spent apart :)
  • Woodi being such a wonderful husband and always helping out around the home when he can
My list could honestly go on and on right now, which is a really nice treat for someone who has spent years seeking the light in dark tunnels.

What are you thankful for today?
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)