Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Day Mom/Mum Challenge - AUGUST

I found and fell in love with this (among with many other wonderful things) on Pinterest and thought I would give it a go :o)
So August will be my 30 Day Mum Challenge!

Day 1 ~ Asking my kids "What is one thing we can do together this month" was a little painful.... I of course got all the normal answers like painting, play-doh, colouring in etc. It took a while for me to get them thinking a little outside the box. We threw around lots of ideas, from our local zoo, taking a train ride, visiting the Hunter Valley Gardens, catching a plane and decided on visiting a local theme park of sorts "Dizzyland".
The kids are really excited and I can't wait to take them either :o)
Wish me luck for tomorrow - "Go a whole day without yelling at your kids" lol.....
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)