Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 Day Mom/Mum Challenge progress report

lol that sounds kinda serious for something so sweet! On the 1st August I started a 30 Day Mom/Mum Challenge that I found on Pinterest, you can see my post on it here. I thought I would give a little update on how it's working out for me...

Day 1 - We decided to go to Dizzyland one day this month, I wrote about this in the above post :o)

Day 2 - I thought it would be pretty difficult for me, turns out I breezed through it. Though I'm not sure it's something to be proud of, instead of finding a better way of dealing with the issues that normally have me yelling at my kids I was more like tuning the behavior out.

Day 3 - Such an easy one for me, I naturally hug and kiss all my children many times throughout the day. It was good though to make sure that I was hugging each one as much as the other rather than just grabbing on to whoever is closest to me - which is my normal practice and might not always work out fairly.

Day 4 - This one actually put me back a day, I was sooo exhausted that I believe I fell asleep before my kiddies stopped chattering. But I did manage to kiss my sleeping cherubs the following night.

Day 5 - This one I do from time to time but probably not often enough, it can be so easy to forget how young our children are, to treat them their age and not have to high expectations of them. It was good to focus on this again.

Day 6 - I bought the ingredients to make LCM Bars, the are always asking for them at the shops and LOVE them. Unfortunately they are just too expensive for us to buy on a weekly basis. So I looked up a recipe to try making them at home.

Day 7 -


Today my mission is to calculate how many weekends left until my children graduate.... I will have to let you know what I come up with. I have also made the LCM bars and can't wait to see what the girls think when they get home :o) If they are a hit I will post the recipe xox


 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)