Friday, July 15, 2011

Things I Know - Brought to us by Yay for Home...


My favourite day of the week is here and you know what that means it's time to link up to Yay for home's Things I Know and Flog Ya Blog with Glowless :o)

Thing I know this week:

* Making positive changes in your life isn't easy but is well worth the pain and effort!!

* I am stronger than even I thought was possible :o)

* With the support of loved ones you can do just about anything :o)

* Love and support from people you have never met before is a very wonderful and powerful thing!!

* I'm surprisingly sad the school holidays are coming to an end.....

* I am actually excited to weigh myself tomorrow..... words I thought I'd never say :o)

What do you know this week?

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)