Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finding love and Inspiration...


through social networking. I have been so very blessed by the love, support and inspiration I have been given by my very special online friends, especially in the last few difficult weeks.

One of the very talented and lovely ladies I have started following on Instagram posted this:
Image posted by @Kar_lala on Instagram

I wanted to share it with and dedicate it to you! To each and every one of you who have touched my heart <3

May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you
A moonbeam to charm you
A sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you
Laughter to cheer you
Faithful friends near you
And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.

If you get a chance visit the lovely and inspiring @Kar_lala on instagram, her Blog or her photography webpage LaLa Photography

Much love...

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)