Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm back....

I have been MIA for quite a while... I have been away dealing with some difficult decisions and in a pretty dark place. Instead of blogging what I have been dealing with I turned my back on blogging, social networks and most of the world. Well I'm back, on the other side and just dealing with the decisions I made. As a result of a major decision made I have also decided to make a few changes in all aspects of my life, basically I want to make the most of my time here, as a mother, as a wife, in my position as SAHM and as me as an individual.

I kicked off these changes with the decision to take my girls away to my parents on-site van by myself while hubby has to work. A week dedicated to my children and providing them with a fun filled memorable holiday with mum..... Here goes :o)

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2011)